- Community Partners
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month (DVAM) (October)
- National Stalking Awareness Month (NSAM) (January)
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month (SAAM) (April)
- National Crime Victims' Rights Week (NCVRW) (April)
- World Elder Abuse Awareness Day (WEAAD) (June)
- ALL Grant Program
National Clearinghouse on Abuse in Later Life
Seventy-seven million baby boomers are aging and people 85 and older, the fastest growing segment of the population, are disproportionately women. These demographic trends have significant implications for victimization, safety, suffering, health, and well-being of tens of millions of older Americans.
Through advocacy and education, the National Clearinghouse on Abuse in Later Life (NCALL) works everyday to improve victim safety, increase abuser accountability, expand coordinated community response, and ultimately, put an end to abuse in later life.
As a private, non-profit organization, NCALL relies on federal funding and the generosity of others to carry out our work. To pledge your support to NCALL, please visit the Donation page today.
Abuse in Later Life: A Webinar Series for Civil Attorneys and Legal Advocates, presented by the National Clearinghouse on Abuse in Later Life (NCALL) and the American Bar Association Commission on Domestic & Sexual Violence
The National Clearinghouse on Abuse in Later Life (NCALL) and the American Bar Association Commission on Domestic & Sexual Violence have created a 5-part webinar series on Abuse in Later Life for civil attorneys, legal advocates and others who wish to gain a deeper understanding of Abuse in Later Life (ALL). This series is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Justice Office on Violence Against Women (OVW).
Please note: CLE credit is not approved for the recorded sessions of this webinar series. CLE units are only available for participants who attended during the live webinar session.
- Module 1: Abuse in Later Life Overview - January 22, 2015
- Module 2: Forming the Relationship with Your Client - February 5, 2015
- Module 3: Client Goal-setting and Non-litigation Responses - February 19, 2015
- Module 4: Legal Resolutions and Remedies - March 5, 2015
- Module 5: Bringing the Case – Trial Skills - March 19, 2015